Marseille black household soap
Made from olive oil and linseed oil, it has a washing and protective power for all soils because the linseed oil, when dried, forms a protective film and gives a remarkable shine.
With its active ingredients and 100% vegetable origin, the black soap is ideal for cleaning and renovating.
The uses of this black cleaning soap are inexhaustible, some examples:
- Cleaning floors and tiles: suitable for all surfaces
- Cleaning oily surfaces such as a stove, extractor hood, baked-on pans, or the barbecue. Mold edges at the counter or in the bathroom also disappear like snow in the sun with a little black soap.
- Cleans and nourishes leather: coats, sofas, car interiors, and saddles.
- A natural shampoo for your dog or horse.
- Detergent for the washing machine also stains remover.
- Washing the car, bicycle, boat, etc.
- Protect plants against aphids and other insects